I've try many way and nothing progress about this error
pls help
Hi @Baitong Poompeeranan IT Infrastructure
Welcome to the community and sorry to hear you experiencing such issue on your end. You might want to wait for a while and try again as it could be intermittent issue. If the issue persist after waiting, could you please try the following
Hope it helps to troubleshoot the issue further. Also, you might want to contact Atlassian support team so they could see what happen in the background.
regards,Septa Cahyadiputra
Hi there,I am having the same error when trying to Export the Page as PDF.Seems to be happening since today only.* I already tried different pages;
* I already tried different usersThe issue still persistsRegards!
@Baitong Poompeeranan IT Infrastructure and @raphael.oliveira I don't see any new incidents on the Confluence Status page (https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/), so it may be something that just started. You can report it using the Report a problem link at the top of the page.
Hi,
I tried today after some weeks. And It works !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.