Hello , regarding the newsletter Nov 24 , I saw that you release new feature - forms in Jira software projects, however, I can't see this option in our Jira software projects.
Hi @rikig
You could try to go to Project Settings > Features to toggle on this Forms feature.
YY Brother
I don't have it
Any suggestions ?
It seems this feature hasn't been released to your site yet. I think you could wait a few days.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/A-new-way-to-manage-intake-in-Jira/ba-p/2856309
"We will be rolling the list out to all Jira Software projects over the coming weeks. I’d love to hear any feedback or questions so please comment below!"
Hi @rikig ,
On top of what YY Brother said, in case you don't find new Jira forms efficient enough, you might want to check the following thread: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Re-Can-forms-be-added-to-a-Jira-Software-project/qaq-p/1912510/comment-id/514599
Cheers,Tom
Oh, too old information. I have pasted the latested one in my above comment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.