Hello, I have the following scenario:
I have 5 connected email accounts on my JSM. Each of them is for a particular team in a department. I want to create an automation rule that assigns the issue when its created to the right group based on which connected email account was used to create it. So for example if the request came from support@company.com I want a rule to run that assigns that issue to a specific user. I have searched the community and Atlassian documentation and I keep coming across the trigger called "Issue created via email" however there is no such trigger. And while I recognize there are other ways for me to move requests/issues to various people/queues using this connected email is the most fool proof way to do so. Has anyone done this? I seems like something you should be able to do yet I can't find a way to do it.