Is it possible to migrate my current standalone JIRA data across to an OnDemand subscription?
Absolutely! - The full details of the process are at the link below:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Importing+Data
Unreal, thanks Nik. This is a fantastic offering from Atlassian
I couldn't find the neccesary information which is: How exactly I can EXPORT data FROM standalone JIRA ? on that site
I'v even installed 'Export Manager' plugin but it doesn't seem working. I have it enabled in UPM but it doesn't show in Administration menu under Import & Export
By 'export' we mean an XML backup in JIRA. See this page for more details.
Attachments will need to be manually zipped up from your JIRA's home directory.
Then choose System > Import & Export > Backup System (tab) to open the 'Backup JIRA data' page
>> There is NO Backup System (tab)
I only have this in standalone:
As per the docs mentioned above, you need to ensure you are logging in with a user account that has 'JIRA System Administrators' global permissions.
Yes I am logging in as a global admin
If you are logged in as a user with System Administrator permissions and still cannot see it, I recommend contacting Support (the JIRA Support project) and have them help you find out what's wrong.
Here's the latest: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/Migrating+from+JIRA+Server+to+JIRA+Cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.