How can I create a dinamic form?
I need diferent flows depending on the previous answers
I don't find that option in the forms.
Thanks in advance
Hi @paloma.garciadelgado,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Currently conditional logic in forms is only supported in JSM projects, but it is coming to Jira in the near future as announce in this article.
Thank you very much.
Do you have an estimated date? a month? 5 months?
(just to wait for it or look for some B plan that help us with this in the meanwhile)
Hi @paloma.garciadelgado
As Mikael mentioned, native Jira forms are supported in JSM projects only, neverthless, if you would like make it achievable in Jira Software, please refer to Dynamic Forms for Jira app provided by Deviniti.
This app will allow you to show fields (empty, or even with predefined value) depending on the condition you define. Please take a look at the following tutorial to see how it can work in the practice:
https://deviniti.storylane.io/share/dx51ktojuynp
I hope you'll find it useful.
Best regards, Klaudia
@paloma.garciadelgado it should be released soon:
Loretta Brunette: this should be rolled out to all customers early next week, however is part of released tracks for customers enrolled in this
link to this comment
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.