Hi!
I've noticed that there is no option to delete permanently an issue or in bulk issues in a specific project in Jira. How can I change settings to be able to do it?
Many thanks!
Hi @Vera Valshonok ,
You need to modify the project permission scheme to ensure that the Delete Issues permission is granted to the appropriate users or roles. Here’s how to do it:
Modify the Project Permission Scheme:
Grant the "Delete Issues" Permission:
Note: You would need product admin permissions to modify permission scheme.
Regards
Utkarsh
How do I check which permission scheme has this specific project I need?
To find the name of the permission scheme used by the project:
You can navigate to project settings > Summary :
or, if you open any permission scheme from global settings, you get to see the list of project assigned to the scheme:
Thanks! I don't see summary part in my project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.