Hi, something I cannot understand.....I am on a company managed project, despite in the configuration Board is on....I cannot see any Option about it...
Hi @Andrea , so you cannot see the issues on your board? This can happen because the filter of the board was not shared with you. In order for the board configuration to be available to you, you also need to be the board administrator, otherwise, everything will be greyed out.
Hi @Andrea ,
Could you explain your problem a bit in more detail? Perhaps add some screenshots for what you expect/missing?
Hi @Andrea
To be able to edit a board, see options in its configuration, you need to be board administrator.
Best of luck,
Dick
?mmm,i Think i was board administrator.....how can i verify it ???
@Andrea you can verify this by clicking on three dots on your board and choosing the Configure board. If you can add statuses to the board or remove them, you are the board admin. Adding swimlanes as well verifies that you are an admin,
I am going to attach a screenshot....as you can see on the column on the left there is no any "board"...
ok, I added some status. Now to test it i should access Board option...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.