Dear Atlassian Support Team,
I am writing to inquire about specific functionalities related to Atlassian Intelligence and the Define feature in Confluence. Below are my questions:
Highlighting Terms with Atlassian Intelligence
- How can I identify which terms will display a colored underline and show explanations when using Atlassian Intelligence?
- Is it possible to define these terms manually? For example, I would like the word "Jira" to have a colored underline, and when hovered over, it shows a tooltip with a gray background. Additionally, I would like it to open a detailed explanation when clicked.
Relation between Define Feature and Atlassian Intelligence
- Is the Define feature related to the functionality mentioned in Question 1?
- When I create a definition using the Define feature, I notice the text does not automatically show a colored underline. Instead, I have to click on the Define option to view the content I set up. Can you clarify if this behavior is intended or if there are other ways to make these definitions more visible in the text?
Thank you for your assistance. I look forward to your response.