We have just integrated Power BI Connector for JiraFor generating reports in Power BI using Jira Data but data load using this connector is taking a lot of time.Kindly provide some methods to tackle this.
Hi paritosh.verma@envestnet.com
Welcome to the community.
As this is functionality is based on a 3rd party app, I have used the app.
They process the data based on the connector you setup. Depending the amount of data and the options selected you are pulling in the connector the load could be lengthy.
So you can adjust your connector scope and settings of what data you require.
If you already have set a small scope and a small amount of data points, and its still very slow, contact the app support department.
Welcome to Atlassian community! Please, submit a support request here:
https://aserve.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/16
Anna
Hi Anna,
I have already filed a support ticket for the same.
https://aserve.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/16/POWERBI-5408
Thank you Marc
I have raised a support ticket to check further
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.