I only see pricing for Data Center / Server now and it pops a warning today that a Cloud version is not available? Hoping it's just a temporary glitch, but if anyone knows anything.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211769/xray-test-management-for-jira
@Dan Driscoll ,
I would suggest getting this confirmed with the Vendor. Watching this.
-Bibek
Hi @Dan Driscoll @Bibek_ikuTeam_, it was just a temporary glitch. The Cloud listing is back online.
Thanks I opened an Xray support ticket yesterday, they acknowledged the issues, and I see Cloud pricing back today.
I see the Cloud pricing is back today. I notice that the monthly pricing adjusts based on the number of users entered within a tier, but I notice that the Annual pricing remains fixed for the same amount of users. Is that an upper cap on the tier, or a fixed price? It does not make sense that paying annually would net out greater than 12 times the monthly.
Good to know that @Dan Driscoll , Please accept the answer that can help others in the future.
After a call with an Atlassian rep today, it is now understood that annual pricing is fixed for the tier, and that the midpoint of a tier would be an inflection point upon which to consider going Annual vs Monthly. Also that Annual locks in a price whereas Monthly may be subject to change within a year. Also that these concepts are represented in the Atlassian pricing calculator. All set.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.