Hi everyone!
I have some serious questions here.
I am trying to add another workflow for the Bug issue only.
But I got some problems:
When I was editing the copy of the main workflow the specific status (for the bugs issues) renewed the status for all issue types.
And I don't get why it is so.
Luckily it is my test project and nothing critical happened.
Kindly have a look on the screen:
Here is my general workflow, for all types of the issues

The next screen is what I am trying to do for the Bugs issue types.
Here is not active draft for my future Bug workflow:
I've deleted some statuses and renamed some for the Bug specifically.

Here is the problem:

But all these new statuses reflect on my "general" flow. (on the screen "general" flow = "renew" title).
-------------------
Why do I choose the workflow way but not the scheme option? I don't know ^_^
Here is the video, and the way to create the flow depending on the issue type is represented by working via workflow managing.
https://www.youtube.com/live/9mm-J73tPqM?si=yBEJY67e1_-TLjp5&t=2484