Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 4.22.42 PM.png
Just created a new JIra instance. I have a site admin login, and I added one user – the person who is our Google Apps admin, so she can create accounts for everyone.
I didn't notice the message that flashed up after I added her, but her name did appear in the list of users, listed along with mine.
After an hour, she came by to say that she never received the email with the link. She had checked her spam filter, but nothing. I couldn't find a way to resend it on the User Management page, so I deactivated her account. After waiting a bit, I tried to add her again, so an email would be sent out. This time, I saw the message "No users have been created. An email was sent to the user."
Is adding a user who has previously been deactivated not supported? Where do I go from here?