How do I select multiple parts of a confluence page - to highlight so I can copy paste into another existing page that needs the same format and sections - in Confluence? Everything I try doesn't work.
My page looks like
heading
heading i want to select
infobox containing text i want to select
heading i want to select
expand macro containing infobox containing text i want to select
bulleted list i want to select
heading i want to select
bulleted list i want to select
heading i want to select
table i want to select <--- this is where confluence refuses to let me keep selecting
heading i want to select
text I want to select
I press shift, click at the beginning, scroll to where I want to end the selection, and click, then release shift, but nothing gets selected.
I put the cursor at the beginning, drag the mouse across the section I want to select, and release. Nothing is selected.
I put the cursor at the beginning, press shift, and use the down arrow to highlight want I want to highlight. It works until I reach the table at which point confluence automatigically UNDOES my selection and moves my cursor right back to the starting point.
Aside: Basic basic BASIC functionality like this not working is incredibly frustrating and makes me want to ask my admins to move away from confluence to software that actually works. And Confluence's process to make it difficult to impossible for anyone not an admin to report a bug directly to them is mildly infuriating.