Hello,
I was preparing a free instance for a client who is interested in acquiring Atlassian. I set up a small instance with some configurations and created some guides to help them understand how to navigate Jira and other features.
Yesterday, on the 18th, I had an interface where the buttons for "Project, Your Work, Issues, etc." were at the top, but today I've noticed that the options are now in a sidebar on the left.
I tried to find out how to switch back to the previous version (otherwise, the guides I've created wouldn't be useful), but I can't find an option to do so. After searching online, I discovered this is due to a "beta" feature. I went to my account administration to see if I could disable it, but I couldn't find anything there either.
How can I return to the previous version?
Would anyone happen to know how to return to the previous version or help me with this issue?
Thanks,