Hi,
I would like to know the JIRAs whose Required Date <= Resolved Date.
How can I write this JIRA SQL
Many Thanks!
Hi @Yi Liang , welcome to the community.
Unfortunately, JQL does not allow you to compare dates. One option you could consider would be to use automation a company with a custom field. The concept is to set the custom field if the resolved date is greater than the required date. Automation allows for this comparison. Then you can use the custom field in your JQL, for example…
date-exceeded = true
Hi @Yi Liang
I do not see how to do it with JIRA without app. It should work with Scriptrunner using
dateCompare(Subquery, date comparison expression)
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4jc/latest/features/scriptrunner-enhanced-search/jql-functions
Regards
You could do this with Jira automation
In the automation rule use smart values to do a date compare, in combination with a issue lookup
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-date-and-time/#Date-compare---
Thank you so much!
Hi @Florian Bonniec ,
It is really helpful!
Thanks
Hi @Jack Brickey ,
Thank you for your answer!
I have learnt a lot.
Please accept my answer as a solution.
This will help other community member trying to solve the same.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.