I am looking to start a new project with mostly custom fields. However i can't delete the start date field. it is saying:
You can't remove this field
Jira created this field. You can't remove it from "Task" issues
I don't need it....
I have tried to create a really blank project where only summary and description are included since everything else is custom.
I work in a small buisness where we got contracts via email or form and save the data into a tickets. In my use case start time must include date and time, the start date created by jira is however only date. therefore i want to remove it
To reproduce the issue create a new Project -> Work Managment -> Blank Project.
Once you have the project try to configure the issue.
I noticed that this issue does not exists in other Project types such as software board.