I am a Product Manager that will work with a Product Owner. The Product Owner uses JIRA for Agile development with the development team. I would like to create a "snapshot" space that will filter the development projects that are most relevant to the commercial business units and add them to something like the "Roadmap Planner" macro.http://blogs.atlassian.com/2015/01/roadmap-planner-macro/
Does anyone have any suggestions for a workflow that could work with this set up?Thank you for you input!
Hi Justin, we have a series of blogs about using Confluence in a software team. I think you'll find a few of these really useful.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-for-software-teams-776656419.html
It's over 2yr later and this is still highly relevant
And we are still trying to figure out the best solution. My organization has been testing a mix of Asana and JIRA by way of the Unito plugin and it's looking very promising.
This way we can use Asana to:
That's interesting Justin! Good luck with the testing.
Nice additional points. Do you have a team dedicated to best-practise...? Or maybe some form of Project Management Officer or Evangelist?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.