Morning community,
We have a use case for making the Major Incident toggle in JSM only available to certain groups. As field security isn't possible and plugins are also not an option, I tried placing it on a transition screen with the intention of making that transition only available to a certain group, but it shows as 'unsupported' on the screen during the transition. (I tried to add a screengrab here but cannot for some reason).
Frustrating. The only other option that I have come up with is to use automation in a variety of interesting ways e.g. check if the user who changed the field is part of the correct group or not, or trigger the field to toggle when a certain transition is performed, but I'd prefer to just make it available only to certain users.
Has anyone else experienced this or have a workaround? Seems fairly obvious that you might want to place the Major Incident toggle on a transition screen.
Thanks!
Joe