If I have Jira Service Management (JSM) and want to use the Assist bot in Slack, are there any limits on the number of messages or overall usage?
Welcome to the community, @rikig 👋
I see that you are on cloud premium, so,to the best of my knowledge, the only limitations are going to be the ones related to the tier of Slack that you have.
Of course, users might experience restrictions based on Slack and/or Jira permission schemes. For example, a Slack user cannot create a Jira issue in a project where they have no permissions, etc.
Hope this helps,
-dave
It looks like there is a limitations :https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/pricing?campaign=17871298016&adgroup=140178206300&targetid=kwd-1015773008860&matchtype=e&network=g&device=c&device_model=&creative=687917136855&keyword=jira%20service%20management%20pricing&placement=&target=&ds_eid=700000001721198&ds_e1=GOOGLE&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAxea5BhBeEiwAh4t5K6x8R9Fa7TpUianSvAPwoEdTAtNVTBXZ9ug4avuSHBFju4RXcl7OEhoCHWcQAvD_BwE
"Includes 1,000 assisted conversations per month or 12,000 assisted conversations per year, with the option to purchase more via add-on at volume discounts."
Good point. I failed to consider the newer features like AI.
Is that a limit you think you could exceed?
Yes, we are 5K employees , so I think we need more
@rikig -
Welcome to the community. Based on the number of events/usage limitation of virtual agent (Atlassian Assist), you need to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for their assistance on helping you to determine the actual pricing for usage.
Sorry.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.