Hello
I have conencted COnfluence Database Page to my Jira Product Discovery and connected the data
I can see the Table View perfectly But when I create a Board view it is giving Error to create TAG FIELD
Can some one guide me please
Warm Regards
Hi @PMSupport , welcome to the community!
Board views work based on the tags in Confluence. When you get this error, you will also get the option "Add tag field", click on that and your board will be created.
Thank you for the answer
Apologies if have not explained in detail
I need to group JPD issues as per the staus field in JPD.That s not happening,Any ideas ? AM i mistaking something?
Thanks
Correction ..Last line
I need to group JPD issues as per the staus field in Confluence Database page.That s not happening,Any ideas ? AM i mistaking something?
By grouping: do you mean to filter or to sort the issues in your database?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.