Hello all,
We have our product user manual written in confluence and want to have it available in the Support Portal for our users.
After linking the confluence space in the Learn More section of the portal it shows three options
- General
- Release Notes
- User Manual
If the user clicks on General -> It displays Featured Articles with a link to the user manual and another link to the Contents block of the user manual top-level article.
If the user clicks Release Notes they are displayed as expected
If the User clicks User Manual only links to two pages from the second level are displayed.
If I unlink the space the Learn More section is hidden as expected.
I have verified all pages have the same permissions, I've tried adding tags with no success. I have made sure the space is tagged as a knowledge base.
I've spent most of my morning reading articles and trying different suggestions with no success. It really should not be this hard.
Thanks in advance