I need some help ASAP
Hi @Diana Munoz , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your post.
Please can you share a little more information? You have a chart on a Confluence page. Please can you share an anonymised screen?
What is the source of the data? Are they Jira issues?
Please share as much information as you are comfortable giving and we will try to help the best we can.
Cheers
When I look for the page this is what I am see
We can’t find this chart’s source table on the page.
I can't get a screen shot to share in here.
It not a data, it is a table that I copy from other page and I updated in the new page.
Is there a customer support phone number I can call?
Hi @Diana Munoz , sorry there isn't a phone number. You can open a ticket https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ and I can ask support to check this post as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.