I have a custom formula column that helps me determine all the dependent issue links for a given item in Jira Structure. Now I need to know what is the maximum due date of the linked issues. Currently I am able to access all the issue properties of the dependent links that are included in the ItemProperties-IssueLinkSource.
Unfortunately the property (i.e. Due Date) is not part of the available properties as defined in the list mentioned in the above link. Now I have the list of all dependent issue key. Can you please help me with a solution or preferably with a formula how I can extract the due date of the issue from its key value? I tried with JQL formula but it doesn't support variable values in its query string.
Below is the Formula query I am trying to use but its returning no results.
MAX(issueLinks.FILTER($.type = "Dependency" AND $.destination = this).UNIQUE().MAP($.source.dueDate))
However, when I a using the following formula query I am getting all the dependent issue keys.
issueLinks.FILTER($.type = "Dependency" AND $.destination = this).UNIQUE().MAP($.source)
Is there any way how I can extract issue details from the issue key as derived from the IssueLink Source?