How do I give a single non-group user access to a specific page without giving them space-wide access?
Use case:
There is a page, within a space.
The space grants read/edit access to a set of users (who are not all members of a defined directory group, so not easily referenced by a small set of group names)
I want to... in addition... give read only access to a few individual users who are not in the above set of members of the space.
So "Marketing" (and a some misc. others) has access to all the pages in the space, but I want, in addition to have "Fred" who is not in Marketing and not a member of the space users defined, to be able to read one specific page in the space - and that page only.
Q1. Is there a way to grant Fred read only access to the single page, while retaining the space-wide access for others to the page and without having to make Fred a full space member? This is what I am trying to achieve
Q2. Could this situation help the above: I see a couple people listed as "guests" in the space, but not sure if there is a way to allow the "Guest" role to have access to only one page?