Hello, I would like to call on the community again, as my problem is still ongoing...
Context: we are using a Kanban board for which ranking feature is enabled - "ORDER BY Rank ASC" in the filter query - "Using Rank" appear properly in board configuration.
Issue: over the last months I've sometimes been able to move items correctly and classify them within a column, according to their rank, and sometimes I can't do it any more. If this happens, I get an error message telling me that the ranking feature isn't activated even though no one has modified the board configuration and ORDER BY Rank ASC is still in the filter.
It also happened to some members of my team. The behaviour then seems random.
Sometimes it works for me and not for other member of the team...at the same moment.
Has this ever happened to you?
Is this a bug that has already been reported?
Thanks and have a great day.