I am new to Jira Service Management. the web version is good to use. As part of exploring, I installed Jira Cloud app in iPhone & in Microsoft Teams. Is there any additional licensing my company need to pay for?
Welcome @Venugopal Reddy Gurram
Jira cloud app is free of charge. When you say that you have installed Jira in Microsoft Teams, do you mean that you have integrated Jira with Microsoft Teams. If so, were you using an Atlassian app?
Welcome to the community, @Venugopal Reddy Gurram
No additional license is required to use the Jira mobile app. Access to Jira on mobile is included as part of a Jira Cloud or Data Center license, so users with an existing Jira account can log in via the mobile app.
Yes, it was integration. I am using Jira Cloud app thru Microsoft Teams and it is Atlassian app.
Hi @Venugopal Reddy Gurram , no charges for the mobile app, it's free.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.