In the title bar where it says Jira Service Management, when i click on here a dashboard is displayed. How do I choose a different dashboard than the one it automatically displays?
Hi @Lallania Anderson _IMB_ ! Can you send a screenshot of where you are looking? Trying to understand if you are looking at the dropdown of dashboards displayed or the default dashboard?
@Lallania Anderson _IMB_
Welcome to the community. Can you provide a screenshot to clarify what you meant by clicking on Jira Service Management in the title bar? I am assuming that you are referring to the project UI. Is my assumption correct?
Looking forward to your updates, so we can assist you further.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
When I click on Jira Service Management above it will display my dashboard but now I created another dashboard and it is displaying that one instead
I have the same problem. Jira selects a dashboard and displays it using some internal algorithm, but I cannot specify which one to display.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.