We were moved from a server installation of JIRA to the cloud one and - apart from the totally convoluted "display" ( aka soup of letters ) - it seems to be impossible to see & edit markdown directly anymore.
I wouldn't mind if direct of access to markdown wasn't necessary to get a halfway readable formatting done. Markdown itself is not what makes me happy, but without, moving parts around reliably, quickly correcting escaping issues is just by categories easier in markdown than with the WYSIWYDG editor.
- Where can I get by to raw iron markdown?
- Plain panels ( without those annoying icons ) are gone?
- I lack the noformat-blocks that often saved me from drowning in myriads of things I would have needed to escape in log snipplets ... !?
- While this is not related to the lack of access to markdown, every single day before our standups I have to manually switch on the filter panel for the Kanban board and manually switch on opening the issues on the right side instead of getting a modal pop-up ... - is there a way to instruct the system to not forget my preference ?