@Ashok R
I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-3258725
It appears that the Jira subscription had expired and in turn was deactivated. Might want to work with your site-admin/billing contact to confirm that the site payment settings are correct.
Andy
Hi @Ashok R , As of now, I can't see any scheduled maintenance on the Atlassian products status page. I checked it, and our company instances are operational. Maybe it could be specific to your instance.. If it takes longer than a few hours, it’s better to get in touch with support: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Hi @Ashok R ,
As Sarp mentioned, the recommendation here would be to reach out to Atlassian Support for additional information. All of our sites are also fully operational.
One additional note is that moving product data (setting data residency) could also result in the site being down until the scheduled data move has been completed.
Hope you'll get this resolved fast!
Cheers,Tom
Thanks @Tomislav Tobijas . I didn't know that migrating data residency switches the instance to maintenance mode. That's something new I learned today! 🌟
@Andy Heinzer @Tomislav Tobijas @Sarp Egemen
Thank you for your response and solve the problem in short time,
Really appreciate your help here and we are live now with Jira board.
Thank a lot for support
Ashok R
@Andy Heinzer is there a request regarding the content displayed on the screen in cases when a subscription is expired?
"Site maintenance" doesn't actually correlate with "you haven't paid the bill" 😅
@Tomislav Tobijas I agree, thanks for calling that part out. It appears that in this case, the site's trial license for JSM appears to have expired during that nightly maintenance window. As a result that screen was stuck in a state that shouldn't happen.
I created a bug ticket for this behavior over in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-12117
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.