I followed
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/set-up-an-api-integration/ and created a new Jira > Operations > Integration.
On the integration settings/details page I see that I have an API Key, but the documentation doesn't give me a URL I should be using.
What URL am I supposed to be using to POST data to my newly created integration?
Thank you,
Nathan
Hi @Nathan Given I believe what you're looking for can be found in this documentation, and this documentation is for the specific actions related to alerts. Specifically the URL format is described as:
URL formatThe Jira Service Management operations REST API uses a consistent URL pattern to access different resources. The general format is as follows:Copy1 <a href="https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/ops/api/%7BcloudId%7D/%7Bversion%7D/%7Bdomain" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/ops/api/{cloudId}/{version}/{domain</a>} {cloudId} represents the unique identifier for your cloud instance.{version} is the version of the API you want to access. Currently, only version 1 ('v1') is available.{domain} is the specific domain of the API you want to access. Examples include 'schedule', 'team', 'alert', 'user', among others. The exact domain will depend on the specific area of the API you wish to access.An example of a fully constructed URL might look like this: <a href="https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/ops/api/%7BcloudId%7D/v1/schedules/%7BscheduleId" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/ops/api/{cloudId}/v1/schedules/{scheduleId</a>}. This URL accesses the 'schedule' domain of the API for retrieving a schedule based on its id.
The Jira Service Management operations REST API uses a consistent URL pattern to access different resources. The general format is as follows:
1
<a href="https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/ops/api/%7BcloudId%7D/%7Bversion%7D/%7Bdomain" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/ops/api/{cloudId}/{version}/{domain</a>}
An example of a fully constructed URL might look like this: <a href="https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/ops/api/%7BcloudId%7D/v1/schedules/%7BscheduleId" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/ops/api/{cloudId}/v1/schedules/{scheduleId</a>}. This URL accesses the 'schedule' domain of the API for retrieving a schedule based on its id.
<a href="https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/ops/api/%7BcloudId%7D/v1/schedules/%7BscheduleId" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/ops/api/{cloudId}/v1/schedules/{scheduleId</a>}
You add the API key to the request header which is how I think JSM knows to send your request to the Default API integration or your custom API integration.
where I can see my cloudId? @Connor
Hey @Yudi Yuswita Sunarto follow the steps found in this guide to get your cloud ID.
Imagine if any of this was referenced on the https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/set-up-an-api-integration/ page.
@Connoryou've succinctly added all of this information all in one place far better than Atlassian's own documentation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.