I am trying to create customer detail fields in Jira Service Management (JSM) using the API. I am using the following curl command:
curl --request POST \ --url <span>'<a href="https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/csm/cloudid/%7BcloudId%7D/api/v1/customer/details" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/csm/cloudid/{cloudId}/api/v1/customer/details</a>'</span> \ --header <span>'Authorization: Bearer <access_token>'</span> \ --header <span>'Accept: application/json'</span> \ --header <span>'Content-Type: application/json'</span> \ --data <span>'{ "name": "Region", "type": { "name": "SELECT", "options": [ "AU", "EU", "US" ] } }'</span>
However, when I execute this command, I receive a 404 error with the following message:
<span>404</span> <span>Oops</span>, <span>you</span> <span>found</span> <span>a</span> <span>dead</span> <span>link</span>. <span>Navigate</span> <span>to</span> <span>the</span> <span>previous</span> <span>page</span> <span>Navigate</span> <span>to</span> <span>the</span> <span>Home</span> <span>Page</span> <span>Atlassian</span> <span>JIRA</span> <span>Project</span> <span>Management</span> <span>Software</span> (v1001.<span>0.0</span>-SNAPSHOT<span>#100275</span><span>-Rev</span>:<span>1663</span>ce7) <span>About</span> <span>JIRA</span> <span>Report</span> <span>a</span> <span>problem</span> <span>Atlassian</span>
I have attempted to resolve the issue by:
- Verifying that the endpoint URL is correct.
- Checking my authentication credentials and permissions.
- Looking for similar issues in forums and communities.
Despite these efforts, the error persists. It seems that others might have experienced similar issues, but I haven't found a solution that works for me.
Request for Assistance:
- Is there an updated or correct endpoint I should be using to create customer detail fields via the API?
- Are there specific permissions or authentication methods required for this operation?
- Has this functionality changed or been deprecated?
Any guidance or assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.