Hi,
Is there a way to bring a parent ticket and only specific child tickets into a Sprint? I'd like to declutter the Sprint board.
All suggestions welcome, thank you.
I think it depends on the level of the ticket you're mentioning.
If the level is -1, it can't be assigned to a sprint.
You can check levels of the issues on the type hierarchy configuration: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-the-issue-type-hierarchy/
For example, Epics are level 1 and Stories are level 0 by default. So you can have different Stories (children) assigned to separated sprints below the same Epic (parent).
Hi @Patricia Izquierdo - did you ever get this solved? If so, what did you do?
No, I didn't find a good solution for this. Pls lmk if you have one!
If you are not bringing all of the child tickets to the sprint then you need to attach them to a different parent or convert them to another issue type such as Story or Task.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.