Hi Everyone,
Hope someone on here can help with this issue!
I'm trying to obtain the Help Centre URL from an issue on creation in an automation, so I can populate a custom field with the correct Help Centre / Client
I've looked at the API and I can't seem to find anything that will return this so I've started investigating Smart Values, If I click on the 'View request in Portal' link in the issue it takes me to the Help Centre with the correct URL, so with that in mind I added a log action to my automation to use the smart value {{issue.url.customer}}, as you can see in my example below it return the portal URL, so I still can't determine what help center this was created in.
I've tested with various smart values but all I can find is the Agent URL or the Portal URL.
I need to get the Helpdesk URL, so clicking on the ‘View request in portal’ takes me to:
https://*****.atlassian.net/helpcenter/hc3/portal/2/ITO-8599 This is correct, but if I use the smart value issue.url.customer this gives me:
https://*****.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/ITO-8599 As you can see I’ve
lost the help center slug hc3
Thanks in advance.
Regards Matt