Currently we have : Epic - Story - Sub-tasks.
We would like to add a granularity "Idea" or "intiative" or perhaps "Feature" for example. These will be a Parent of en Epic.
What are the possible solutions ?
Hi @Rémy Hilbert
Welcome to our Community.
We need Jira Cloud Premium plan to scale the issue type hierarchies above Epics.
Hope it helps,
YY Bro
Hi @Rémy Hilbert -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I recommend not using a new issue type named "Idea" as that one is already used by Jira Product Discovery (JPD): https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/product-discovery
And if your teams decide to add that product, having a duplicate issue type name will certainly cause challenges.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Yong Yang
Thanks for your answer. It is perhaps a Stupid question but how can I see the version of the JIRA ?
Kind regards
Rémy,
Thanks @Bill Sheboy
I see this Jira Product Discovery app' but it is quite expensive.
I would like to find an alternative that is Cheaper.
Best regards
No stupid question in our Community. You could ask anything here.
Please ask Organization Admin to go to Admin Hub: https://admin.atlassian.com/
--> naviagate to Billing:
Good luck~
Thanks for your feedback.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.