Hello
I'm a administrator. I have all access in my confluence cloud and i would like to edit all automation created by users. Is it possible ?
For now , just I can disable automation only.
Thanks in advance
Hi @Salim Hammar
As a Confluence admin you can edit any automation rule in space, if you have space access.
What is your question here?
Hello @Marc -Devoteam-
I am the administrator of the entire instance and currently the admins of their spaces can create automations but the problem is that I cannot edit their automations even though I am the admin of the entire instance, we can just deactivate the r -gle which was created by one user only and I want to be able to edit / correct them if I ever see a problem or other whereas on jira we can modify any automatic rule
currently users who create automation in their space must add the admin in the permissions so that I, as the admin of the instance, can modify the rule.
my question is to know is there a permission in the global permissions that I have not seen which means that I, as the admin of the instance, can modify any automation created by a user
No you will need to be admin on the space, there is no other option.
Change your default space permission, and add yourself or admin group to always be a member of the space as admin.
You will need to add yourself or group you are in to other spaces that you can't access now and then check the automations
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
i have granted all access for me and the groupe admin where i am, and when i go to page automation , i see one automation created by one user and i can't to edit , i can only to delete/copy or disable the automation.
i don't undestand why i can't modify :
i'm in the group "confluence-administrators"
Hi @Salim Hammar and @Marc -Devoteam-
Just adding someone to the site-admin or confluence-admin-<site-name> group may not address the issue if the automation's "Who can edit this rule" setting is set to "Private" or "Specific admins".
(see: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/manage-editors-for-your-automation-rules/)
When configuring an automation rule, you have the option to set who can edit your rule. This can be helpful when you need to delegate the task of editing and updating your automation rule to a teammate.
There are three different editing permissions available for your automation rule:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.