I'm unsure if anyone has had any success with this?
The CC option is present in the customer portal, and the other customers names appear in the drop down list.
However, when asking customers to test, the ticket is raised, but it does not include the CC'd customer (despite them showing on the ticket)
When the customer uses the email address and CC another in, it does the same - raises the ticket but does not alert the CC customer.
When I have tested this myself (as admin) and CC'd in my colleague (also an admin) through the customer portal, we both receive the notifications as expected. So it is specific to customers, I believe.
I have had a play with other custom fields but am having no luck - I had a look through the 'customer sharing' permissions and amended these - changing this setting created the above scenario (whereas before, it wouldn't even allow me to CC someone in)
Any help would be hugely appreciated!