Hello Atlassian Community!
I have a problem with incoming mails from customers. When they send an email on our helpdesk e-mail address, the issue is not created. In logs there is information:
"Your request could not be created. Please check the fields have been correctly filled in."
At the same time users with paid licenses (Service Desk agents) are able to send a mail and the issue is created without any problems.
Moreover, when customers send e-mail to the already existing issue (for example replying to the notification mail with a comment added by our Service Desk agent) it is processed without any problem and added as a comment.
All of our customers are in the same domain as our agents, they all are already added to the Jira and to the project and they can create issues via Help Center. In project permissions I had "Created Issues" permission assigned to " Service Project Customer - Portal Access", then I added a group jira-servicemanagment-customers, but it didn't solve the issue.
Do you have any suggestions how could I solve this problem?