Hi guys,
I have a Ticket on JSM which gets copied to another Jira Project.
I want to copy ALL comments from the Ticket on the other Jira Project to the Ticket in JSM.
How should the flow looks like?
Thanks in advance!!!!
Hi @Tri-Sang Vo
The following rule will copy every comment made on an issue to the linked issues of this issue.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- and thanks for your reply.
I just did the Branch rule, but it doesnt work somehow.
Audit log says:
HI @Tri-Sang Vo
What is the scope of your rule, this has to be set global or to multiple projects?
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- ,
the scope of my rule is on multiple projects.
The JSM board and the Jira Project.
The Automation Rule itself is on the Jira Project.
Thanks in advance!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.