I am Jira Admin,
Can anyone show me the step to add the "UAT Delivery Date" to all ticket types in the board.
Is it same as custom field
Regards,
Vidya
hi @Vidya VASUDEVAN
Yes it is.
I do suspect that this field even is a custom field, or if its not where is this from an app.
Just make sure its on all the relevant screens used by the project.
Hi @Vidya VASUDEVAN ,
Please be aware that a board is not a project. A board is just like a pair of glasses that you use to look at part(s) of project(s). Like me, you can have more than one pairs of glasses (boards in a project).
The custom field is declared for a project or multiple projects (these projects form the context for which the custom field is active).
Cheers,
Dick
Thank you I figured it out.
Please accept my answer as a solution.
This will help other community member trying to solve the same.
Thank you , I have accepted
Thank you for your response. Much appreciated
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.