When will custom formulas be available for published views. This is huge piece of information for stakeholders which we can't present.
Hi @Tere Pile , thanks for your post.
You are saying it's not possible to publish custom formulas with this configuration? https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/product-discovery/guides/fields/overview#what-are-fields
If you can confirm, I can tag Atlassian support into this post to clarify on the JPD roadmap.
Cheers
Confirming - yes per their documentation it is a known limitationPublish views | Jira Product Discovery | Atlassian Support
I considered automation to write value to comments or a text field, that didn't work either. It would be nice if it's on the Roadmap somewhere.
Hi @Tere Pile I found a few other support tickets requesting this as well. Although there is a private ticket tracking those requests, I don't have a time table for the implementation of this within Jira Product Discovery.
Alternatively, you can log a support request with the JPD support team Perhaps they can provide a clearer expectation here. If you run into any trouble creating that support request, just let me know and I can generate it for you.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.