I have a dashboard with a pie chart gadget that is suddenly throwing this error after working for months just fine.
image2016-12-6 14:43:14.png
I tried recreating it but still get the same error. Any ideas how to troubleshoot further? The filter works just fine on it's own.
Hi ScottI had a similar problem some time ago with another gadget and I "fixed it" re-saving the filter (first I saved it as shared with everyone and then I added the right permissions). At that moment I had found some known bugs related with messed filter permissions and custom fields, but I don´t really know what the problem isGood luck!
Hi Aylin,
I am facing the same issue, your fix did not work for me. I deleted the gadget then saved it again. My filter is set to 'Any logged in user' permission. Is there anything else that I can do?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.