I know I can press E to start editing a page. But once I'm done with editing, how can I
enter viewing mode from editing mode by pressing my keyboard only?
If this shortcut is missing, will it be created soon?
Hi @lizhongliang_genomics
You can do CTRL + Enter to save your change.
CTRL + Shift + E will send you to the preview mode.
Regards
We can get all the existing shortcuts through pressing key Shift + ?
Confluence 快捷键大揭秘:提高效率的小窍门
Thanks,
YY Bro
Thanks for lending me a hand, @Florian Bonniec . But, I see a need to improve the current user experience. I had to ask for help the other day because:
I just submitted the following ticket to get this issue fixed, so that other users are less likely to have the same trouble as me.
PCS-346711
Thanks, @Yong Yang . But this issue isn't as simple as we thought. See the preceding replies of mine for more details.
Lewis Li
A new feature named Live Page will be released next year, which might be what you want.
Hey lizhongliang_genomics,If you are talking about "View Issue" while editing then we use "O" on both Windows and MAC.You can check "Jira Keyboard Shortcuts" for complete info,Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.