Hi! I haven't accessed my Jira board in a while and recently tried to but it keeps sating that the page is unavailable - screenshot below. Could I still access the url or the data I had in there?
Hello @Foluwa
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Are you using a Free Jira subscription? Are you the person that set up the subscription/site?
If you are using a Free Jira subscription:
Hi @Foluwa ,
Welcome to the Community! Do you know if other users are experiencing the same issue? Did you try with a different browser or machine?
It seems that Jira is operational:https://status.atlassian.com/
If the issue persists you can contact Atlassian here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Yes, it's the free subscription and I set it up.
It's at least 6 months ago since any user accessed the site, I just checked my mail and see the deactivation notice.
Is it possible to retrieve access to the site, since I received the last deactivation notice a month ago?
Thank you.
Thanks!
Refer to this for information about how long data is retained for an deactivated Free subscription.
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/track-storage-and-move-data-across-products/#How-does-cancellation-impact-my-data
The data may be retained for 60 days or 15 days, depending on the Billing Experience applied to your site.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.