Hi,
JSM Portal shows all the closed requests too even if the filter is selected just for "Open Request". I have corrected the workflow too but nothing works. I have attached workflow and the JSM filter snapshot for your reference.
Please help.
Hi @Lakshmi Kumari ! The portal one does look odd. For your queue "All Open" however, the filter is filtering out the status category In Progress and is therefore leaving Not Started and Done categories. For that "All Open" queue, I would recommend modifying the filter to the following:
statusCategory != "Done" ORDER BY created DESC
Hope this helps!
@Lakshmi Kumari -
To supplement what others suggested, you need to check your WF(s) to ensure all the terminal statuses used in your project have the "Resolution" field populated. If those issues in those statuses and their Resolution field is not set (i.e. Unresolved - default NULL value representation in Jira/JSM), then this is the problem that causes the problem in the portal.
Hope this also helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Adding one more snapshot to above issue for more clarity.
In addition to what Harrison said here, here's an article from Rachel about status categories - Jira Image of the Day: Status Categories as I know these might be a bit confusing in the beginning.
Basically, there are only 3 categories (and you cannot create an additional one, or change the existing categories):
Cheers,Tom
Hi @Harrison Ponce
Thank you for your response. I followed your instruction and it worked in the actual queue settings of them project but on the service desk portal its still the same.
Regards,
Lakshmi
In the portal, my suggestion is a must where issue's resolution is populated.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.