Hello team, how are you?
I'm experiencing an issue with a Jira board that stopped working. It's saying I don't have access to the Scrum board, even though I'm logging in with the user who created the account, and I'm still unable to enter.
The message displayed is as follows:
===========================
We're sorry, but you can't view this page. This page is only available to Jira users. Please contact your administrator to request access to Jira. Go to the Jira homepage. Learn more about project types and users. Contact your Jira administrator to request access to the application.
Contact support to reactivate Copy this authorization number You’ll need it to create the support request. Authorization Number: xxx Steps: Click on “Contact support” below. In the support form: Select I’m a customer. For How can we help you?, select Thank you, but it’s something else. For If your enquiry relates to specific products…, paste the authorization number. For Your question, type I want to reactivate the subscription.
===========================
Can you help me out?