As the title suggests, I am attempting to have our "Department" drop-down set using automation and a lookup table. The automation is showing as successful; thus I am struggling to determine what's going on, and it is not working. Here is a screenshot of my automation setup. I've had to blur a few things for confidentiality so here's some clarifications:
Screen One - Look Up Table: For the key, I am using the individuals name. I read it should be the user name, but I believe the first name last name is correct for this. ie: John Smith is listed as John Smith (no dots or underscores).
Screen Two: The blured part is just the name of the company, then the word department. It is a custom field.
The only thing I can think is that it doesn't work with a drop-down but I read that it should if the values match, which they do.
Thanks for the help!

