Could you help me to undertand the way of creating the spesific automation flow for some kind of issue?
Let's say I want to create the automation JUST for Sub-task. The condition are following:
1. Just for the Sub-task: unable the transition from TO DO ---> IN PROGRESS if estimation input is empty. Is it possible create this kind of automation for one kind of issue? I can't find the way to separate automation depending on issue type.
2. Could you help me to understand how to add some error message for the automation like pop-up or something like that: "You can't move the Sub-task to IN PROGRESS with no estimation info in the spesific field, please add the estimation to move the issue" it is the example. Right now the issue just come back from the IN Progress to the TO DO status, but I want to inform about the reason of this flow, to get user understand why is it so.