I have multiple projects and boards set up in Jira Software, and I need to add users to only one specific project (and its board) with limited access so they cannot view or interact with other projects or boards in our Jira instance.
Here's what I’m aiming to achieve:
I want these users to have access only to one project and its board, without visibility or access to any other projects or boards within our Jira Software product. If I am inviting users through user administration, then I need to give them access to complete Jira product, and this is not what I want, I don't want them to see all boards, only one Kanban board=their project.
When I try to add people to this project using the "Add people" option within the board, I notice that I have to select role, but for service desk options appear. I'm not clear on why Service Desk shows up in this context, as I'm working with a Software project, not a Service project.