Hi all,
I have been posting about automations and issues I am facing past couple of weeks The community has been great in helping me see what I missed.
Hoping to get some more support and hopefully I will be at a level that I can help others in the process as well.
Here it goes:
I have this "auto-assign tickets to an engineer in the off hours" kind of automation which should run between 23:30 and 07:00. However, it has failed in 2 occasions this past night and we ended up missing our first time to response SLAs for some platinum customers. Not good!
It looks like this:

The ticket came in an 04:08AM, which is AFTER 23:30. Why does the rule logs say it failed on this piece? I just don't see it. All other conditions are met, i literally looked at each condition and it was all good.

What I am missing here? I know it is something basic, but i just can't figure it out