I'll try to explain this as best as I can, it's a bit complicated at least to me.
We heavily use Slack Assist for users to raise IT requests, we use custom fields, such as Multiple User pick etc, how can we map these fields for example:
1. When user's select their Manager > Map what they entered to another field called Manager's email (we only ask them to enter their @slack not the email) but in the ticket we only see the user's name, I want the email to be easily available for our agents in the issue view.
2. Similarly, when user's add a response to questions such as (who is this request for? and they pick multiple user's) - how can I map these to the requested participants field so they are at least notified via email for future updates?
3. Lastly, referring to #2 above, if that's doable, can we also extract these user's email and paste them to another custom field? something like i.e. request participan's 1 email = abc@abc.com and so on.
Thanks!